- Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
- Remove clear, protective top sheet.
- Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
- Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
- Wait 30 seconds (don’t hurry). Peel off paper backing.
- Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
TO REMOVE: Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds, then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. OR Lift tattoo from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.
CAUTION: Don’t apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.
Ingredients: Acrylates Copolymer, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Petroleum Distillates, Cerium Carboxylate, Manganese 2-Ethylhexanoate. May Contain: Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Red 7 (CI 15850:1), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).